Picture
Our practice of Sacred Self-Care is fundamentally grounded in our knowledge that we are inherently worthy of receiving love -- not only from others, but most importantly, *from ourselves.* This knowing is rooted in our belief that we are worthy. We are DESERVING.
Connecting to this energy of deserving is one of the most profoundly loving things we can do for ourselves, Sisters. And so today, I invite you to meditate and journal on a very simple affirmation: "I deserve ____."
Whether you complete the sentence, or simply repeat the mantra,
"I deserve, I deserve, I deserve . . . " allow yourself to connect to the truth of your deserving.
If you feel so called to share, we would love to hear your affirmation(s) below. <3

Comments

12/12/2016 2:00am

Love doesn't always have to be reciprocal. You need to learn how to love yourself first to be able to love back. We deserve to be loved by who we loved and we deserve the best things here on this world. You don't get to be fooled by love and by the persons around you. Remember that you are inherently capable of being loved so stop the hate and don't rush things. Everything is going according to plan by our Creator.

02/15/2017 4:30am

We deserve all good and bad things in this world. We deserve all things that happened to us. God made things possible for us because we deserve it. Meditations are one way for us to have self care. They are our way to relax ourselves and set our minds that we deserve everything in this world.

01/03/2018 8:52am

I appreciate how you define self care or self love in your article. They say that when you want to be loved, you first need to learn how to love yourself. And I agree with that saying, loving yourself will help you understand what you want and what you need in life. It is also a way to know what you deserve. It helps you know your worth and be able to handle things in a mature way. Self love is really important because how can you love someone when you can't love yourself.

01/07/2018 7:38pm

I deserve to love and be loved and everyone deserves it as well. Everyone should practice loving one another. In that sense, we could have a better living. No hatreds and no harms, everything should be done with love and care because all of us deserve to treat properly. Stop bullying and stop lying, we all deserve a better lifestyle. If we try to have this kind of perspective, little did we know that we are changing the world into a positive place. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I look forward to see other inspirational posts of yours.

12/21/2016 3:51am

Good mantra! It can hep you be determined and positive) I repeating it every time)

01/17/2017 4:08am

I should try this practice as soon as possible. I am very interested about it.

09/15/2017 3:54pm

Oh, that sounds pretty interesting. Can you tell me more about it, please?

10/09/2017 3:42am

These kind of Sunday's are quite motivated.

These Sunday's should be forever.

12/18/2017 12:54pm

I love what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the awesome works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.

01/09/2018 8:56am

The best..is self care..finding it,and living it ..where you get that best..you know the privilege place,you are..never permit the less..to convey you down..to their nauseating levels..give to the best..discard all the rest

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.